Elyse Kile is from Indianapolis, IN. After playing soccer at a Division 1 level at Ohio University, she began the search to fill the competitive void that was left from years of competing in the arena. In 2012, per her oldest sister Emily’s suggestion, Elyse discovered CrossFit. Emily, who was deployed to Iraq at the time, would do WODs with her unit while Elyse would compete against her times in a local “globo gym” back home. Elyse eventually joined her first CrossFit gym and her competitive career was born!
- Finished 3rd in the Central East and 38th Worldwide in the 2015 CrossFit Open!
- 9th Place finish at the 2015 Wodapalooza alongside many Games level competitors
- Placed 9th in the Central East in the 2014 Open but had to withdraw from the Regional due to injury
- Third place finish at the 2014 Great Lakes Invitational, competing alongside elite CrossFitters including Jennifer Smith and Danielle Sidell
- Top 20 finisher in the Central East Regional as an individual in 2013
- Competed with CrossFit Naptown at the 2012 Central East Regional in her first year doing CrossFit